95 € p.p.
- Overlooking the Grand Canal, Palazzo offers some of the most stunning views in Venice. The palace houses masterpieces of the greatest artists of the Venetian Baroque period, surrounded by authentic stuccoes, frescoes and original furnishings.
- The opera is a travelling show and each act is set in a different hall of one of the most fascinating Venetian palaces. The interaction and intimacy between the singers, instrumentalists and the audience will offer the spectator an extraordinary emotion.
- LA TRAVIATA by Giuseppe Verdi. Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- THE BARBER OF SEVILLE by Gioacchino Rossini. Every Wednesday and Sunday
- RIGOLETTO by Giuseppe Verdi. Every Friday
- Duration : Approximately 2 hours, including the interval. The Palace opens to the public at 8 pm, the
- performance starts at 8.30 pm.
- Interval : During the interval, in the halls overlooking the Grand Canal, the guests will be free to taste top quality
- wines and soft drinks.
- Performance Language : Italian, no subtitles
Send inquiry for this package