25 € p.p.
- Enjoy a half-day tour that takes you to see 3 gems of the Venetian Lagoon: the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello. Take a motor boat ride around the Venetian lagoon, admire the views over St. Mark’s Basin, and head to the northern part of the lagoon, where the 3 islands are located. There will be an informative guide on board the boat ready to arm you with all the information you need before you disembark to explore each island on your own.
- The first stop on the 4-hour tour is Murano Island, where Venice’s amazing glass art tradition developed. See the skills of a master craftsman in action as you watch a glass masterpiece come to life.
- Your next stop is the fisherman’s island of Burano, best known for its colourful houses and peaceful atmosphere. Island residents still live simple and ordinary lives on this little island away from the crowds.
- According to local legend, Burano got its rainbow appearance from the fishermen who painted their houses in bright colours so that they could find their way back home when they were out at sea. The island is also known for its rare artisan lace.
- The last stop on the tour is the quiet, green island of Torcello, suspended between mystical tales and the ruins of a little-known but glorious past. Torcello was the first island in the Venetian lagoon to be populated, and was once a thriving centre. Today, only a few inhabitants remain, and you can experience an atmosphere that takes you back in time, to where life in Venice began.
- Multilanguage tour guide on board the motor boat is included.
- Duration : 4 hours
Send inquiry for this package