Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
To whom this document is addressed: Internet Site Navigators.
Iryna Kozhanova, in her capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose of processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Technical and Functional Access to the Site, no data is kept after closing the Browser
- Advanced navigation purpose or personalized content management
- Statistical Purposes and Analysis of navigation and users
The processing of data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for the correct management of the relationship and their provision is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above.
The Data Controller also informs that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller to be unable to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Methods of treatment
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by third parties
- By means of electronic calculators with the use of managed or directly programmed software systems
- Temporary Processing in Anonymous Form
Each treatment takes place in compliance with the methods set out in the articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Your data will be communicated only to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for the correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- commercial employees
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided
Cookies and their management
Since each browser, and even the browser versions themselves, also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in the guide of your browser.
For an overview of the modes of action for the most common browsers, you can visit the address www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt-out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and the possibility of opting out, visit the address www.youronlinechoices.eu.
the Data Controller, pursuant to the law, is Iryna Kozhanova (Viale San Marco 58/A – 30175 Venice-Mestre – Italy – Tel. +39 340 9329966 – e-mail: email@example.com).
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;</li >
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.