1650 € for the group for up to 35 people + lunch starting from 50 € p.p.
- Enjoy a day tour that takes you to see 3 gems of the Venetian Lagoon: the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello. Take a motor boat ride around the Venetian lagoon, admire the views over St. Mark’s Basin, and head to the northern part of the lagoon, where the 3 islands are located. There will be an informative guide on board.
- The first stop is on Murano Island, where Venice’s amazing glass art tradition developed. See the skills of a master craftsman in action as you watch a glass masterpiece come to life.
- Visiting of one of Murano glass factories and glass blowing demonstration.
- The second stop on the tour is the quiet, green island of Torcello, suspended between mystical tales and the ruins of a little-known but glorious past. Torcello was the first island in the Venetian lagoon to be populated, and was once a thriving centre. Today, only a few inhabitants remain, and you can experience an atmosphere that takes you back in time, to where life in Venice began.
- On request, visiting of the Cathedral with its magnificent mosaics and the Church of Santa Fosca.
- The third stop is at the picturesque Island of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for its fishermen’s houses painted in bright colours and peaceful atmosphere. Island residents still live simple and ordinary lives on this little island away from the crowds. According to local legend, Burano got its rainbow appearance from the fishermen who painted their houses in bright colours, so that they could find their way back home when they were out at sea.
- The Lunch is foreseen in one of restaurants on Burano Island.
- After lunch return to Venice.
- Duration : 6 hours
- The tour is foreseen for big group of people.
- The group will be accompanied by an assistant.
Send inquiry for this package